Bunk Bed King for LOW PRICES and FREE SHIPPING
Bunk Bed King - Guide to Bunk Bed Assembly.
So you have checked to make sure the bunk bed you've bought follows the proper Safety regulations, you have gone through agonizing decisions over Color and Style , and now the kids have opened all the boxes and it is in pieces all over your floor. Where to begin?
1. Move all the boxes to the room where the bunk bed will live - it's almost impossible to get a finished bunk bed through most doorways.
2. Check to make sure none of the pieces are damaged or missing, using the assembly instructions as a guide. We inspect every single piece before shipping it out and double box the cartons, but such bulky and heavy boxes can occasionally be damaged in the shipping process.
3. Follow the instructions! It will also help to sort and identify each piece of hardware before assembly. If possible, two people working on the assembly are better than one. Assembly instructions are included with the hardware for each bunk bed. When all the pieces are put together, double-check that all the screws are securely tightened, and recheck after a couple of weeks of use to make sure everything is safe.
4. Place the mattresses on the bunks and give the kids a quick reading of the bunk bed rules (you will find printed on all bunk beds that conform to the federal safety standards a short list of the do's and don'ts). Then enjoy!
We aim at Bunk Bed King to give you quality products, combined with great service at the lowest price! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact us.
Bunk Bed King - Low Prices with Free Shipping Nationwide!
* Please note, Texas residents are subject to sales tax.
Free shipping is to the 48 states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, APO and FPO addresses or PO Boxes.
This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US law. All rights reserved. 2000-2005 Bunk Bed King